Theme support is offered to verified customers by forum only. Support requests and solutions made by email, Skype, Envato or any other method will be redirected back to the forum.
Hello, we have bought ARCANE and all the premium tournament plugins, trusting that it would be ready for a production website. While I must say that we are really happy with the front-end and design, the theme’s back-end is definitely not ready.
Problem tags in order of importance: UNUSABLE, VERY BAD, BAD
* Round robin tournament doesn’t show “submit score” option, gamers can’t submit scores. [UNUSABLE]
* Team page is only editable from WPBakery plugin, which shows something like an admin bar on the top even for regular users. In my opinion this alone is a very good reason for not buying Arcane. [VERY BAD]
* Score entry accepts text input (string), shows 0-0 on score request [VERY BAD]
* On the tournament detail page, remaining time is calculated using local computer’s time [VERY BAD]
* After a tournament ends, “leave now” button still appears and works on tournament block. After leaving “join tournament” option still appears and works too until you refresh the page. [BAD]
* In general, many aspects of this website should be realtime. Refreshing all the time for notifications and scores is a bad experience. [BAD]
* Tournament carousel behaves weirdly, image doesn’t keep the ratio and while going to the next slide the animation is buggy. [BAD]
* On a league tournament, there is just a small “TBD” link to go to the match page to scores. This is definitely not visible, users can’t find it. [VERY BAD]
* Most probably to be continued…
I expect a fast reply from SkyWarrior devs to learn which of these can be fixed and when.