Blackfyre issues Expired sessions

• In Progress
    Posted in: BlackFyre  
    Pahkiller
    February 6, 2016 at 12:43 am #76095

This is a new site download word press 4.4.1 from word press site
    After creating database I install word press successfully all works fine and do not update the version.

I installed blackfyre purchased from here. all works fine until I try to install plugins as suggested on the theme after install.
    The only plugin that installs is the parallax one no other will install at all for some reason.
    After following the instructions that com with the backfyre purchase I get ti where it says to install sample data which installs fine then I get the following message after the install of sample data

Fatal error: Class ‘WPBakeryShortCode’ not found in /home4/sne54965/public_html/PlanetBattlefield5.com/wp-content/themes/blackfyre/functions.php on line 3525

Seems every time I install from scratch I did different problems.
    this is the 6th time I have install everything today.
    any help would be appreciated.

Just though I would add another problem
    Seems blackfyre is the problem just installed WP 4.0 added nothing updated nothing installed the theme and selected “one click” for demo data and that was it same fatal error message as above.
    I really like this theme and would be a shame to use something else or if this doesn’t work will go back to IPB

Sorry, this forum is for verified users only. Please Login or Register to continue

Comments are closed.