[DEV]Tournament Bracket Timeline

• In Progress
    Posted in: BlackFyre  
    ShiftedDesign
    May 24, 2016 at 5:24 pm #82411

Yo! So many of you may know me for trolling around these forums popping in threads and dropping random snippets of code to fix problems and make new features. Well I’ve been working on a bit of a pet project recently…

So I’ve been working on this project on and off, it still has a lot to go but I felt that I should share with some of the people here so they can give me ideas on what to add and focus on. Do remember that this is a non-official thing and I may have to drop it at any point for any reason.

You are welcome to test the system yourself (non-admin, sorry!) here on my development site. But expect to run into problems, since you know, it’s in development. But if you think you found a pretty big bug feel free to share and let me know your over all thoughts.

Developmental Site: Link

As it is currently it’s wrapped into a page template which contains a team register and the actual bracket. A little more information on each section as I develop it.

Team Register:

• -Pulls teams from current user and displays them in the drop down.
    • -User can register multiple teams
    • -User must be an admin to register the team

Bracket:

• -Currently in a pretty rough shape
    • -Displays teams in groups of 2
    • -Currently lists in order of registering (needs to be random
    • -Admin options to create the actual matches and form the next bracket
    • -Admin options have no current coding behind them but are just placeholders

I’ll try to provide updates as I make more progress…

Sorry, this forum is for verified users only. Please Login or Register to continue

Comments are closed.