Theme support is offered to verified customers by forum only. Support requests and solutions made by email, Skype, Envato or any other method will be redirected back to the forum.
OK so, one of our intended goals is to have the ability for teams to challenge others using the following variables
– Game (e.g., CoD, Overwatch, etc.)
– Game mode(s) (e.g., HardPoint, Search & Destroy, etc.)
– #Rounds (‘we challenge you to a best of 3’)…
So – what we ended up doing is the following
– For Games, that’s self-explanatory
– To accommodate the ‘game modes’ functionality, from the admin dashboard and then going to TeamWars -> Games -> Map… we ended up treating this part as combined ‘map and game mode’ section, so in other words, let’s say for CoD IW there’s a map called ‘Frost’… so we created multiple Frost maps but just changed the titles accordingly, i.e., “Hardpoint – Frost”, “SnD – Frost” “Domination – Frost”, etc. etc. for each and every map in each and every game title we currently plan to be involved with. (Yes, it took some time and was definitely some busy work :p).
[I know that below may come off sounding like I am lazy here, but honestly it would be a huge help; there’s so much of this constant little hiccup-type stuff that I can’t ever seem to focus on finishing up our site lol… anyways I digress and sorry for the rant… back to the subject here…]
Questions I have at this point include:
1. Can anyone point me in the right direction (to save me some time having to search around in a browser dev mode etc.) as to where I can rename the Title of “MAPS” to “MAPS & MODES”, accordingly? Is it as simple as just going into VC and finding a Maps element, and renaming the title? Haven’t looked yet I admit.
2. Is there any documentation that further/better explains how to set up the # rounds feature I mentioned up above? I can try to describe what issues we are experiencing if it’s helpful.
PS in fact, are there any plans to include updated/revised instructional documentation in any forthcoming theme updates? That index.html file, I dare say, is often only skimming on the surface with regard to some topics, and/or lacking important info on other topics, IMHO and therefore may be due for an update, anyone agree?