Arcane crashed after updating theme

• In Progress
    Posted in: Arcane  
    Belvac
    September 16, 2020 at 10:18 am #126828

Hi,

I updated Arcane theme via WordPress update page and now my website crashed. I have managed to revert back to default theme by renaming Arcane folder.

The error given is….

Warning: require(/homepages/30/d778049169/htdocs/clickandbuilds/SeniorsClan/wp-content/plugins/arcane_custom_post_types/widgets/wp-teamwars-widget.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /homepages/30/d778049169/htdocs/clickandbuilds/SeniorsClan/wp-content/themes/arcane-old/addons/team-wars/wp-teamwars.php on line 10

Fatal error: require(): Failed opening required '/homepages/30/d778049169/htdocs/clickandbuilds/SeniorsClan/wp-content/plugins/arcane_custom_post_types/widgets/wp-teamwars-widget.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php7.3') in /homepages/30/d778049169/htdocs/clickandbuilds/SeniorsClan/wp-content/themes/arcane-old/addons/team-wars/wp-teamwars.php on line 10

Also when i check back on my order there is no way for me to download Arcane again as it only allows me to download the plugin “Premium Tournaments WP Plugin” and not the Arcane template itself??

Any ideas?

Sorry, this forum is for verified users only. Please Login or Register to continue

Comments are closed.