Bunch of problems/suggestions

• In Progress
    Posted in: Arcane  
    Cry0nicS
    November 23, 2016 at 11:51 pm #90057

CRITICAL: the tournament start date depends on the user’s time and not the wordpress/server time.
    If Admin UTC+1 sets tournament start date at 00:00, then if I login in from UTC (1 hour behind) i will see that the tournament will start at 01:00. Therefore, at 00:00 UTC+1 for one user the tournament started and for the other user will show a 1 hour countdown.

So, for me it shows now that the tournament starts in “59 minutes” while for my friend is shows it already started.

1. Logging in with Facebook/Gmail/Twitter should take the avatar from them. We require permission, I guess it’s just a bug somewhere on the way

2. When creating a tournament, the admin should have “START NOW” button.

3. When creating a tournament, admin/creator should have the option to “Start when slots are full”.

4. Admins should be allowed to add existing users/teams to a tournament manually

5. If all slots of a tournament, the JOIN button should be grayed out and disabled. (currently you can join the tournament even if all slots are full) [see image 1]

6. If the tournament started, don’t show: “starts in 00:00:00”. Show instead “tournament started Day, Month, year, hour”.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Sorry, this forum is for verified users only. Please Login or Register to continue

Comments are closed.