Create a team function not working.

• In Progress
    Posted in: Arcane  
    chrisproblade
    November 12, 2020 at 12:11 am #127288

I was trying to create a team for another member using the user switcher plugin and it gave me an error stating I don’t have permission to edit.php functions. So I then switched back to my admin account and tried it on my team and instead of loading front end editor it took me to my wp-admin posts page? It must have something to do with the custom post types plugin. When I updated my theme I did it from my dashboard without deleting premium and custom posts plugin first. The update broke my theme and after reading the update notes I deleted and re installed those plugins. I also bought the license for WP Bakery so I would stop seeing those update reminders. Perhaps you can take a look at what’s going on? Also the theme header doesn’t change when I set it in the Arcane dashboard anymore. Ever since the new theme background was added I can’t change my header in Arcane dashboard, and I can’t change the background image via front end customize editor. The customize editor instead changes my themes header image when I set it to background image.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Sorry, this forum is for verified users only. Please Login or Register to continue

Comments are closed.