Create a team function not working.

Theme support is offered to verified customers by forum only. Support requests and solutions made by email, Skype, Envato or any other method will be redirected back to the forum.

This topic is: not resolved
  • In Progress
    Posted in: Arcane  
    chrisproblade
    November 12, 2020 at 12:11 am #127288

I was trying to create a team for another member using the user switcher plugin and it gave me an error stating I don’t have permission to edit.php functions. So I then switched back to my admin account and tried it on my team and instead of loading front end editor it took me to my wp-admin posts page? It must have something to do with the custom post types plugin. When I updated my theme I did it from my dashboard without deleting premium and custom posts plugin first. The update broke my theme and after reading the update notes I deleted and re installed those plugins. I also bought the license for WP Bakery so I would stop seeing those update reminders. Perhaps you can take a look at what’s going on? Also the theme header doesn’t change when I set it in the Arcane dashboard anymore. Ever since the new theme background was added I can’t change my header in Arcane dashboard, and I can’t change the background image via front end customize editor. The customize editor instead changes my themes header image when I set it to background image.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Sorry, this forum is for verified users only. Please Login or Register to continue

Comments are closed.