[Discussion] Share your awesome Oblivion themed websites here!

Posted in: Oblivion  
  • Keymaster
    g0dspeed
    January 31, 2014 at 1:47 am #30730

Hello everyone. Real quickly I’ll introduce myself. My name is Mycelus and I am the founder of Skyforge Labs which is an upcoming tech blog and tech/gaming community. I picked the Oblivion theme from Skywarrior Themes after searching every single theme on ThemeForest for WordPress, and I finally settled on this one.

I’m real excited to keep improving my website and learn along the way, and I wanted to share my website with you guys, as well as see what you guys have come up with. By sharing our sites, we can improve traffic, and can also build connections to help each other with fixing bugs as well as sorting out any problems we come across!
    So it’s pretty simple. Introduce yourself, and then just share your site with us! Add people from this thread and connect with them to get help with your site :)!
    My website is: Skyforge Labs
    If you are interested in PC hardware and tech news, please feel free to register an account!

Sorry, this forum is for verified users only. Please Login or Register to continue

Comments are closed.