Doubts about installation

• Resolved
    Posted in: Arcane  
    Erik
    November 10, 2016 at 5:13 pm #89084

Hello, how are you?

I have some doubts about the theme installation.

The first one is about the one click install, why is my configuration file overwritten by one that changes my login information? I do not feel comfortable with something so invasive like that. How can you make me sure the configuration keys won’t be leaked out there? In addition, it spoiled the installation of the Jetpack, being no longer possible to change the settings. I had to restore my droplet several times.

The other question is about the recommended plugins.
    Some plugins are totally out of date and with a lot of negative ratings lately. Plugins like contact form 7, disqus and social login are not compatible with version 4.6.1 that I am using.

One more, I could not understand if the theme already comes with visual composer or I have to install it separately. Ad information are insufficient.

Should I install the theme before or after the recommended plugins?

Can you point me some alternatives to those plugins that really works?

Is this theme compatible with iThemesPro, Jetpack, Manage – WP Worker and Fail2ban Redux? Is there any specific recommendation for some of these plugins before installing the theme?

Thanks in advance!

Sorry, this forum is for verified users only. Please Login or Register to continue

Comments are closed.