Facebook rejection due to publish_actions

Theme support is offered to verified customers by forum only. Support requests and solutions made by email, Skype, Envato or any other method will be redirected back to the forum.

This topic is: not resolved
  • In Progress
    Posted in: Social Reach  
    Biggerplay
    August 21, 2014 at 11:31 am #47530

The new update requires publish_actions to be enabled correct? to enable that I need for the site to be approved by Facebook correct? problem is, Facebook cannot test (and therefore approve) the website until the publish_actions is working and enabled!

I sent the site across for approval (with a test user created in the FB dashboard, but not enabled on the site as I can’t do that on the site, because it gives me a error msg because I don’t have publish_actions enabled), and they gave me this error rejection msg.

“The error, “You have not granted correct permissions! You have not granted correct permissions! Please remove our application from Facebook and sign in again, make sure that you allow publish_actions Your login was cancelled” appeared after I clicked on the Facebook connect button. Please resubmit when the login is properly functioning, so that we can continue with your review. Thank you!”

Sorry, this forum is for verified users only. Please Login or Register to continue

Comments are closed.