Few Queries

Theme support is offered to verified customers by forum only. Support requests and solutions made by email, Skype, Envato or any other method will be redirected back to the forum.

This topic is: not resolved
  • In Progress
    Posted in: Social Reach  
    TGGMultimedia
    September 23, 2014 at 4:39 pm #49495

Hi,

I have a few queries mainly related to the behaviors of the theme after a use is logged into the application. Please advise on the related functionalities/files to look into/solutions you may already have so I understand the theme behavior and we can complete the website:

1. Is there any page for user sign-up other than the modal box? On one of the links on our website, we do not want to open a popup but provide direct user sign up option.

2. After logging in with social media, the campaigns we create do not have the logged in users name as the creator of the campaign. Please advise on the functionality so I understand the theme behavior here.

3. Do we have an option which we can use for sharing via the available social media in the theme?

4. The log out option is not working after the user is logged in. Please advise.

5. The users profile image is not being stored after sign up via social media. Its like an “image not found” on the area after logging in.

6. The “by” is always empty after a new campaign is created.

7. The “My Campaigns” page is displaying the campaigns that are not created by me.

8. On the campaign detail page, it displays a different name than the one I am logged in with. It displays the name “Golden Stark” as an example for one of the campaigns I created.

Looking forward.

Thanks,
    Nick

Sorry, this forum is for verified users only. Please Login or Register to continue

Comments are closed.