Few things and suggest

• In Progress
    Posted in: Arcane  
    remicorso
    January 8, 2017 at 3:51 pm #92795

Hello everyone, to start i would thanks the staff because this theme is really awesome, i was looking for this kind of features since a long time.

But I am divided because on the one hand there is the beautiful work of design, structuring the theme using super plugins, and on the other side there is the tournament management part that seems unfinished, maybe that provided for, I explain myself:

I bought the theme yesterday afternoon and I already notice some points that seem essential to the smooth running of a tournament, things that are for me primordial.

I. Tournaments;

1) Be able to add or remove a team manually to the tournament
    2) Allowing or not to register for the tournament
    Lets you organize tournaments with selected teams, guests, …
    3) Have total control of his tournament and the participating teams

II. Teams
    1) To be able to fix the number of teams to one per player
    If the player is already in a team, remove “create a team” to “modify my team” and prohibit to join another team
    2) Be able to force the template for team pages
    To choose in administration and applies to all team pages

III. Display
    1) Tournaments are displayed incomprehensibly, a chronological order would be a big improvement
    2) Similarly for the matches, display “in progress” then “soon” then “finished” for example.
    3) Add a filter in the search for tournaments and matches
    (by games, date, name, team / player, ?pc, xbox, ps4?)
    4) The Teams and Members page does not have the same search interface

These are not criticisms but remarks to try to improve the use, sorry for the english and i hope you will think about some points here.

Thanks a lot

Sorry, this forum is for verified users only. Please Login or Register to continue

Comments are closed.