Issues and questions with social reach

Theme support is offered to verified customers by forum only. Support requests and solutions made by email, Skype, Envato or any other method will be redirected back to the forum.

This topic is: not resolved
  • In Progress
    Posted in: Social Reach  
    May 3, 2014 at 6:15 pm #31288

1. The menu items are blank for some reason even though I have the menu assigned.  It was working fine and then I imported the data and have had issues.  I am also seeing a CSS issue.
    2. View all campaign does not load unless I select a category and then reselect all categories. Maybe an ajax issue.
    3. I uploaded a background image png 188×178 and it did not work.  I tried all options. I uploaded a bigger image and it worked fine. The smaller image just showed a small piece of the site that actual background.  Why can small image not be uploaded to background? Isn’t it better to use small image for bg?
    4. Can I use this on a sub domain?  I have a domain example.com right now that is using social apis already.  Can I create new apis for the sub domain zzz.example.com ?
    5. Does this work with HTTPS?
    6. What social networks will work with this in the future?
    7. Somebody mentioned a legal question about this theme and thunderclap.  Is this 100% legal?
    8. When I went to set the front page I tried to select all campaigns but then the home page was inaccessible because it caused a forever loop. 

Thank you so much.

Sorry, this forum is for verified users only. Please Login or Register to continue

Comments are closed.