list of bugs i need help with

Theme support is offered to verified customers by forum only. Support requests and solutions made by email, Skype, Envato or any other method will be redirected back to the forum.

This topic is: not resolved
  • In Progress
    Posted in: Social Reach  
    shokishoki
    June 13, 2014 at 11:28 am #31524

Hey Buddy

As stated by someone earlier also, i am mentioning these problem’s. Kindly help me as we need to go live with the site asap.

1. I tried to launch a campaign. I filled out the “about me” text but as i wanted to edit the text later again it was gone – i tried that several times with the same result. „about me“ contend always disappears.

2. Then I tried to delete my campaign – but it would`t work. I´m sure that`s a bug… because i always return to the „active campaign“ area… but in drafts and pending the campaign is still visible. i tried that several times – then I gave up

3. I tried uploading a picture and as I edited the campaign – the picture was gone

4.If i hit the cancel button (during campaign creation) nothing happens – it seems like this button hasn`t got any function

5. If I click on the name of the creator nothing happens… in one project i saw a text, but I´m not sure what that text was and since all projects are from the same creator, should`t it be visible in all the projects? I think we must use the information of the creator here.

6. With Safari, the screen Flickers while scrolling 

7. When am logging in with Facebook / Twitter / Linkedin, its doesn’t pull the image of the user which earlier use to happen before your V2 Release.

8. When am logging in with Facebook / Twitter / Linkedin – It gives the backend access to the user (wordpress) with that black header stating “Howdy”. 

9. When am setting up a campaign , the time zone is showing  -5:30 instead of India or any other country.

10. I checked my database (PHPMYADMIN) , their is not entries of people logging in. Can you help with that too.

I am sorry if i have asked a lot of questions. i really believe you guys have done a great job , just these little things are creating problem for us to launch. Hope to receive a reply soon.

Thanks from India

Sorry, this forum is for verified users only. Please Login or Register to continue

Comments are closed.