Menus & Dropdown Menus Do Not Display Correctly

Theme support is offered to verified customers by forum only. Support requests and solutions made by email, Skype, Envato or any other method will be redirected back to the forum.

This topic is: not resolved
  • Not Resolved
    Posted in: Social Reach  
    aus10
    August 26, 2014 at 5:21 am #47780

I sent you an email about this but you never responded. Maybe you can answer me here as I’m sure other users are experiencing similar issues with the menu/navigation/dropdown menu?

CSS is incorrect for the dropdown menu for both full width and also on mobile devices.

The dropdown menu disappears to quickly.

How are you switching the .nav-collapse (min-width) to make the menu responsive?(which CSS file)

Also the dropdown menu for a logged in user will not display correctly when the width becomes responsive…again it disappears to fast and the z-index might be an issue.

Your menu system is not user-friendly and is problematic. Is there a plugin that could take over the work? Or can you at least make the menu more user-friendly?

You can replicate this error on your own demo http://skywarriorthemes.com/socialreach/

Thanks 🙂

Sorry, this forum is for verified users only. Please Login or Register to continue

Comments are closed.