Outdated Files maybe Preventing Campaign Post

Theme support is offered to verified customers by forum only. Support requests and solutions made by email, Skype, Envato or any other method will be redirected back to the forum.

This topic is: resolved
  • Resolved
    Posted in: Social Reach  
    Stoneman0
    September 14, 2014 at 1:45 am #48956

Hi,

ok I have tried about 1000 times/different ways to post a campaign message to the test user account with no success. I did NOT have the permission toggle in social settings as in the video so I uploaded the options-framework.php from most recent files on themeforst. I can now see the permissions toggle and it’s set to off.

Now…when i follow the video i do NOT see facebook user id within the user-edit.php page for this user. The id is 100004508358681 or at least it’s contained in the url of the user https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100004508358681&__req=2

I tried inserting this Id into the facebook panic id slot as well as the the number of the user that is indicated as the last name and neither worked because when I submitted support NO post was made.

I “think” i need to update other files you might have added to make this work since I first installed the theme. The issue is i need to know specifically which files I need to upload to make the post work for the test user because I have added a lot of content and done a lot of work and do not want to lose this.

WHAT files do I have to update in order to make the post happen to facebook for a test user? I am 99% sure that I have followed the instructions correctly…I think the older files maybe preventing the post for some reason. I have updated the following using the files downloaded from themeforest yesterday:
    /themeOption

Thanks I would really like a quick response please this has been going on for days now AND there are at least 3 other bugs i need to work out with you guys.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Sorry, this forum is for verified users only. Please Login or Register to continue

Comments are closed.