Page Builder Fails to Load

Theme support is offered to verified customers by forum only. Support requests and solutions made by email, Skype, Envato or any other method will be redirected back to the forum.

This topic is: resolved
  • Resolved
    Posted in: Hikari  
    Lawng
    September 10, 2014 at 8:26 pm #48745

I have been using this theme for a few day now and have been learning alot. i was editing one of my templates made in page builder (just adding a hoverbox) and i hit save and nothing would load. i closed my browser and opened everythign back up and my site took a VERY long time to load. it finally did but the hom page only loaded the slider and nothing from the template. i was able to log into my admin panel and when i click on the pagebuilder menue the whole screen goes white and nothing loads. i ended up going to my pages menue and using the templete for my blog on the front page as a bandaid fix. but atm i cant edit anythign in the page builder.

any help would be great.i even tried deleting the theme (from inside wordpress, not FTP) and re-installing it. i do have FTP access.

Sorry, this forum is for verified users only. Please Login or Register to continue

Comments are closed.