php version

• In Progress
    Posted in: Arcane  
    chrisproblade
    July 27, 2020 at 2:52 pm #126208

I have a notification that my theme is running on an outdated version of php I think 7.2? Is it safe to update to 7.3 or even 7.4? Also can you guys verify this claim someone posted in here of this working?

“Denzy
    JUNE 26, 2020 AT 7:33 AM #126027
    I see a lot off users asked why it didn’t work but it has been found (after all this time) remove the code on line 5045-5046 in functions.php

Arcane Theme Authors, please provide a way to disable the buddypress code using a filter.”

I tried super hard with the Youzer dev to get my theme to work with their plugin and it was a nightmare. We got it looking decent except it had 2 registration forms, the team block wasn’t showing in users profile, the groups editor was funky, and most tabs such as tournaments and matches on users profiles were missing. Although I feel like this plugin would be amazing for a theme like Arcane it’s not worth giving up core functionality. I need solid confirmation before I attempt a reinstall

Sorry, this forum is for verified users only. Please Login or Register to continue

Comments are closed.