Pre-Sales Questions (Not support)

• Resolved
    Posted in: Arcane  
    maxjam
    November 18, 2016 at 7:51 pm #89734

I love your Arcane theme, not so much for the Team Wars stuff but as a gaming theme in general for my own personal use.  I think its your most visually stunning theme yet 🙂
    If you don’t mind I have a few quick questions that will help me decide whether I can make it fit my requirements…

1.  Is the Landing Page in your demo an actual landing/splash page?  Is it built in or would I require a 3rd party landing page plugin (and if so, can you recommend one that works with your theme?)  Ideally I would like a landing page for my website, similar in layout to the demo.  I assume the orange buttons on the demo landing page are party of the theme and easy to position?

2.  Is the menu that pops up when you hover ‘Gaming News’ ubermenu?  I have had mixed success with ubermenu in the past and wonder if it is straight forwards to set up as shown in your demo.  I do not want to rely on a 3rd party for support.

3. The ‘Gaming Images’ module and the ‘Instagram Images’ module link to an Instagram account – I love the module but don’t use Instagram.  Can I upload my images to wordpress and still use that module? Just have them appear in a popup window when they are clicked on?

4. Can I add a twitter feed to the footer? Does the theme come with such a mod or can you suggest a compatible 3rd party mod – if third party will it match the design of the rest of the theme?  I don’t want an ugly white twitter mod ruining an otherwise gorgeous theme!

5. One issue I noticed was that on the ‘Main Page’ demo the posts in the ‘Gaming News’ menu are the same as they posts in the ‘Blog’ menu -can I change this?  I ideally I would like my gaming news and reviews there and my blog posts appearing under the blog menu only.

6. My intention is to use your theme for my personal gaming blog – I will review games and then upload my videos and blogs about the games I play.  Is the following possible;
    – using your demo as an example, under the Gaming News menu I would have game genres on the left (as you have them)
    – I would then have pictures of the many games I play (such as what appears when you hover over Racing games on your demo)
    – each picture would then link to a different games review (such as what happens in your demo)

– Is it then possible to then…

— add a picture in the games review (maybe at the top to the left of the review panel)
    — at the bottom of the review add a carousel of youtube videos that relate ‘only’ to that game
    — add a carousel of images that relate ‘only’ to that game
    — add a carousel/widget of posts that relate ‘only’ to that game

7. Aaaaaaand finally (thanks for getting this far!) How much of the artwork/videos seen in the demo included in the theme download?  I find the best way for me to learn how a theme works is to replicate as much of what I see as possible then start replacing it with my own content.

Sorry, this forum is for verified users only. Please Login or Register to continue

Comments are closed.