Premium Features not active on frontend

Theme support is offered to verified customers by forum only. Support requests and solutions made by email, Skype, Envato or any other method will be redirected back to the forum.

This topic is: not resolved
  • In Progress
    Posted in: Social Reach  
    asad11184
    July 27, 2014 at 3:31 pm #45998

Hi,

I have a question and I have gone through the documentation as well as this forum but could not find an answer.

On my site I have disabled the Premium option and made the theme settings so that any one can have unlimited supporters, give updates and provide a custom background.

On the front end however when I try to make a campaign I still see that there is a limit of 500 supporters and there is no field that asks me to upload a custom background on the front end.

The ability to give Updates is working just fine.

I have tried to mark a user premium just to see if it changes anything but sadly the result is still the same.

Can you please tell me what I am doing wrong and how I may allow all my users to have unlimited supporters and upload a custom background when they are submitting a campaign?

Looking forward to your reply 🙂 Thanks

Sorry, this forum is for verified users only. Please Login or Register to continue

Comments are closed.