Problems with Parallax block on iOS

Theme support is offered to verified customers by forum only. Support requests and solutions made by email, Skype, Envato or any other method will be redirected back to the forum.

This topic is: not resolved
  • In Progress
    Posted in: Hikari  
    melligeorgiou
    August 2, 2014 at 6:27 pm #46460

I’m using the parallax block in the Page Builder section to create an intro. I’ve got video uploaded in multiple formats and they seem to be working fine on the desktop browsers.

However, I’ve also setup the parallax background as a fallback on mobile devices that don’t support the video, the problem is it doesn’t appear correctly on either my iPhone, iPad or iPod. Basically the whole of iOS.

There is a weird black strip on the upper part of the image that seems to be blocking the parallax effect. I’m assuming this is a bug?

You can see a demo of this here:

http://helltap.com/games/

You need to view it on an iOS device to see the issue. On the desktop the video plays instead. It looks like the size of the black clipping is the same size as the UI on the top of Safari – hopefully that helps you guys fix it!

Thanks!

– Mel

Sorry, this forum is for verified users only. Please Login or Register to continue

Comments are closed.