Removal of Supporters Criteria

Theme support is offered to verified customers by forum only. Support requests and solutions made by email, Skype, Envato or any other method will be redirected back to the forum.

This topic is: resolved
  • Resolved
    Posted in: Social Reach  
    Stoneman0
    August 28, 2014 at 3:26 pm #47907

Hi,

If I understand this theme correctly and I think that I do..when support goals have been reached the message is sent to via social accounts of the supporters. BUT if the goal is not met no message are sent. Can you PLEASE confirm that this is correct rather than sending me back to the theme purchase website.

NOW, if this is correct again it does not make sense to me…I can’t reasonably take someone’s money for something that may not happen.”Support” is NOT in my control or the control of the person who is paying. In fact this “might” be illegal in some countries since one is taking money without providing anything in return, ie, there is consideration but no nothing provided on the part of the vendor, ie, me. I am not 100% on this but it might be.

Either way I need to shut off this criteria. I need to make it such that when the campaign expires regardless if the supporters goal has been met, the posts are made to the supporters accounts.

PLEASE tell me which files I need to change in order to removed the Supporters criteria that limits posts when the goal has not been met. I will have my dev guys remove/alter it.

Thanks
    Brian

Sorry, this forum is for verified users only. Please Login or Register to continue

Comments are closed.