Response speed when changing tournament information.

• In Progress
    Posted in: Arcane  
    coolno2
    October 17, 2021 at 12:43 pm #129112

I installed the theme and edited it to my liking. Everything looks perfect and works, except for a few items that I will list now. Does anyone know why this is happening? Thank you.

When I create a tournament and press that I want to join. He immediately tells me that I have successfully joined. I even get a notification in the messages. But when I refresh the page it still says say 0 out of 8 players. Only after 20 minutes does it change to 1 of 8. but when I refresh the page again it offers me to join the tournament again even though I was a little while ago joined. In the end, he still agrees, but after several attempts to join and after 10 to 15 minutes of waiting and refreshing the page on the website.

Also, when I want to enter the result in the tournament table as an administrator, I do it and refresh the page, but the results are displayed on the website only after 10 or 15 minutes.

The same thing happens with private messages between friends.

The same thing happens when I change the Traveling News in the arcane theme options. I write some other text in the options but on the website the old text goes another 45 minutes.

Why do such bugs happen?

Sorry, this forum is for verified users only. Please Login or Register to continue

Comments are closed.