Responsive actions

Theme support is offered to verified customers by forum only. Support requests and solutions made by email, Skype, Envato or any other method will be redirected back to the forum.

This topic is: not resolved
  • In Progress
    Posted in: Social Reach  
    MobileCuisine
    May 13, 2014 at 6:27 am #31350

My site is getting close to being ready, but I am doing some testing before it’s full launch. One thing I noticed this morning is that images do not act responsive.

Case in point. On my home page I have the base people pic at the top, since there were issues using the LayerSlider, I chose to insert it into a text box. If you enter the page in standard desktop mode, the image looks as it should. 
    Once you get the resolution down to tablet size, there appears a large gap over the image (not wanted). The image shrinks a bit, but nothing awful.
    Now when you get to phone size is where the SNAFU takes place. Not only is the large gap still there (above the image) but is gets larger (you have to fully scroll a screen down to get to the image). The image itself is now completely skewed and unable to read. It goes from a long rectangular image down to a square…I understand the shrinking of the width, but the height skews too.
    You can see what’s happening at http://socialsurge.mobile-cuisine.com
    Let me know how to correct.
    Thanks,
    -MC

Sorry, this forum is for verified users only. Please Login or Register to continue

Comments are closed.