Store Setup

Theme support is offered to verified customers by forum only. Support requests and solutions made by email, Skype, Envato or any other method will be redirected back to the forum.

This topic is: not resolved
  • In Progress
    Posted in: Social Reach  
    Stoneman0
    August 29, 2014 at 1:58 pm #47983

Hi,

I set up my product which is an annual subscription to my service using paypal. The purchase was successful and recorded as a sale, also the user was recorded in the sys. and the user was NOT logged with a social account via the “sign in” when the purchase was made.

When i check the user it has NOT been converted to a premium user, what do I have to “set” such that when a purchase is made the person who made the purchase is converted”premium”? I know i can simply set this but is it not suppose to happen automatically?

Also the user is in no way “connected” to the social reach sign in via twitter or facebook so i am really confused about how to link this user with an account that allows them to post campaigns? Do I have to require login by selecting this in a setting somewhere witin the them prior to purchase in order to link the premium user account to this user, i assume so but where do I set this.

Thanks

Sorry, this forum is for verified users only. Please Login or Register to continue

Comments are closed.