Updated Theme – Can’t activate Arcane Types

• In Progress
    Posted in: Arcane  
    KEVINMGXP
    February 21, 2021 at 9:23 am #128055

Hi,

After the latest update I did on arcane, I am not able to activate arcane type anymore. My site looks like rubbish now since certain elements do not show up properly anymore https://www.mygamexp.net/ ..

I wonder,

Can I please get a carefree template?

This template gives me too much work. There is always something not working correctly after I receive these updates and it forces me to put in hours of time into it for almost no gain. I do not use any of the theme plugins which come with the theme. I clearly stated when I acquired myself the theme that I only would use it as a personal review blog nothing more nothing less. And I was told that I can rest assured that I would be able to use it as such without any interference related to the team updates for the theme since I would disable them.

Yet here I am ones again with another issue.

It would be great for you to release two different branches of a template depending on the use of it

A. a clean one wo team and E-sport plugins
    B. a version purely focussed on E-sport

For me, this is too much after i think 3 years of struggling with this theme. If you can not provide this I will seek out another template that can provide me what I need because this is getting ridiculous.

Best regards.

Sorry, this forum is for verified users only. Please Login or Register to continue

Comments are closed.