Updated Theme – Can’t activate Arcane Types

Theme support is offered to verified customers by forum only. Support requests and solutions made by email, Skype, Envato or any other method will be redirected back to the forum.

This topic is: not resolved
  • In Progress
    Posted in: Arcane  
    KEVINMGXP
    February 21, 2021 at 9:23 am #128055

Hi,

After the latest update I did on arcane, I am not able to activate arcane type anymore. My site looks like rubbish now since certain elements do not show up properly anymore https://www.mygamexp.net/ ..

I wonder,

Can I please get a carefree template?

This template gives me too much work. There is always something not working correctly after I receive these updates and it forces me to put in hours of time into it for almost no gain. I do not use any of the theme plugins which come with the theme. I clearly stated when I acquired myself the theme that I only would use it as a personal review blog nothing more nothing less. And I was told that I can rest assured that I would be able to use it as such without any interference related to the team updates for the theme since I would disable them.

Yet here I am ones again with another issue.

It would be great for you to release two different branches of a template depending on the use of it

A. a clean one wo team and E-sport plugins
    B. a version purely focussed on E-sport

For me, this is too much after i think 3 years of struggling with this theme. If you can not provide this I will seek out another template that can provide me what I need because this is getting ridiculous.

Best regards.

Sorry, this forum is for verified users only. Please Login or Register to continue

Comments are closed.