Urgent – A lot of errors

• In Progress
    Posted in: Arcane  
    Pedro Pessuto
    October 28, 2021 at 3:42 pm #129132

Hi, I did some testing on my website and would like to report problems/bugs that occur, as well as questions and suggestions. I ask you to help me. Thanks in advance!

Problems:
    1) The BuddyPress email templates are not working even for the default theme / plugin of the tournament itself. On your theme demo page (https://skywarriorthemes.com/arcane/) the email without the template.
    2) When you accidentally double-click the same button, the process is repeated twice, sometimes causing bugs. For example, when you send a message by double clicking you receive two identical messages, or, when you register, the first time counts, but the second time a message appears saying that someone already exists with that user.
    3) There is the possibility that the same person can enter the same league with different teams, and this is a problem, as teams can eventually meet.
    4) There is an element that shows games as categories and I wanted to redirect to tournament pages for the same game. Because, for me, it’s not nice to be redirected when clicking on games category for teams pages. Is there another option?

Questions / Suggestions:
    1) Each action requires the page to be manually refreshed. For example, when the starting count of the tournament runs out, you should refresh the page. Is it possible that everything is automated?
    2) Is it possible to edit matches and other tournament data via the front end?
    3) Is it possible to require a minimum number of team members to enter the tournament?
    4) you have the option to attend a tournament only once

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Sorry, this forum is for verified users only. Please Login or Register to continue

Comments are closed.