Firstly would like to say that I love the theme, and the functionality of it. It’s great!
I do, however, have a couple of problems/bugs within the theme which I would love, if you could help with.
1) I cant seem to edit the text anywhere, not the actual font style, but the colour. It seems to be the same throughout and haven’t found anywhere to change it. I’m not amazing with CSS or HTML either, so am at a bit of a loss. If you could explain where to go for that, or how to do it, would be much appreciated.
2) *EDIT* There seems to be a red tinge over the text of the theme, (mainly the headers). If I find it within my elements using Chrome, I can switch it on/off to see a grey text underneath. How would I remove this?
3) The Contact widget within page builder hasn’t worked for me at all.. it just doesn’t show up. I have tried Chrome, Mozilla and Safari, but to no prevail. The Page Builder seems to be quite temperamental also, but this may just be my browser?
4) BuddyPress extend pages seem to be a little all over the place, and widgets within BuddyPress sit outside the designated boxes, rather than within. I’d like to make it, so the default template (which I think effects the BP style) hasn’t got a sidebar and is full screen?
5) (Last one I promise) The main style of the page seems to disrupt the BuddyPress theme. For instance, I have added new section to the user profiles for them to fill in, but the text and back ground colour on them are nearly identical. How would I change the BuddyPress Style without making a whole new child theme?
Sorry, there are quite a few questions there, but I have scoured the net and tried multiple ways to sort it before coming here.
As I say though, The theme is AWESOME!
Please use the search before making a post. Your question maybe be already answered!
Do you need customization work? Are you having trouble installing Wordpress? Feeling lazy and want somebody else to do the hard work for you?
Join our discord!