Activation EMAIL

• Resolved
    Posted in: Arcane  
    Betukey
    December 17, 2018 at 12:22 pm #116969

Hello, I plan to create a gaming community.
    I have only one problem the registration mail arrives though.
    But there is as good as nothing in it and I would like to change the text.

TEXT: Username: TEST Password: !!! Please click on this link to activate your account: https: //xcalibur-gaming.de/user-activation/? Id = 11 & key = bbfb14703c9156e6aab6c4d8bacd2e46

This is a great annoyance to the Worldpress because no vernüpftige surface to change or adjust. Have the plugin BuddyPress installed and set up so that he should actually send a registration email.

He does not do it. It’s always the Worldpress Standard Mail.

THE BODYPRESS E-MAIL FOR ACTIVATION: Thanks for the registration! To complete the activation of your account, click on the activation link: {{{}}} Activate.url If the “Activation Key” field is empty, copy the following and paste it into the field – {{key}} For questions or problems, just write a short mail to: support@xcalibur-gaming.de Have fun in the community, wish the XcaliburTeam I’m done.

Have tried directly in the new.user.php to change without success- I would prefer if it is sent by BUddypress. Thanks in advance for the help… Sincerely, the Betukey

PS:AH YES then the email is always put into the SpamOdner at registration. Can one change that somehow?

Sorry, this forum is for verified users only. Please Login or Register to continue

Comments are closed.