Activation Failed

• In Progress
    Posted in: Orizon  
    conceptr980
    July 19, 2013 at 11:45 am #30166

Hello, i dont want to make much of your time but i get this error during installation:

WordPress database error Out of range value for column ‘meta_id’ at row 1 for query INSERT INTO `wp_postmeta` (`meta_id`,`post_id`,`meta_key`,`meta_value`) VALUES (-1,-1,’inner-post-image’,’custom’) made by require_once(‘D:webwwwrootccdwp-adminadmin.php’), require_once(‘D:webwwwrootccdwp-load.php’), require_once(‘D:webwwwrootccdwp-config.php’), require_once(‘D:webwwwrootccdwp-settings.php’), include(‘D:webwwwrootccdwp-contentthemesOrizonfunctions.php’) PHP Warning: call_user_func_array() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, function ‘gp_setup’ not found or invalid function name in D:webwwwrootccdwp-includesplugin.php on line 406 
    i tried to download the full version with documentation and the wordpress file only and none of them seems to fix the issue as i thought maybe one of the folders might be corrupted or so !! any idea of how to fix it or maybe an update ?? 
    thx  

Sorry, this forum is for verified users only. Please Login or Register to continue

Comments are closed.