Arcane Update ERROR 500

• In Progress
    Posted in: Arcane  
    GaminGuys
    February 8, 2018 at 7:45 pm #108699

Last night I updated some plugins including Redux and instantly got an ERROR 500 message

A view of the logs said

[Thu Feb 08 00:01:27 2018] [error] [client 146.247.137.97:49262] AH01215: PHP Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required ‘/home/cluster-sites/3/g/gaminguys.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/arcane-redux-framework/options-config.php’ (include_path=’.:/usr/share/pear54:/usr/share/php’) in /home/cluster-sites/3/g/gaminguys.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/arcane/functions.php on line 29: /home/cluster-sites/3/g/gaminguys.com/public_html/index.php

I called in a temporary dev who did a quick fix by removing line 29 after nothing else worked but am now unsure how to proceed and if indeed this will have any future impact on the site or it’s plugins.

We were going to set up the tournaments section and Team Wars when it happened so can I please get some advice or help ensuring everything is in place and correct before I pay for changes to the theme? I haven’t had it very long and it was the last thing I needed to happen on it’s 1st update. I don’t want to get custom work done only for it to be wiped down the line and support was included in the package.

Who works for SkyWarriors here please? I could really do with someone to check the files without causing any impact to work already done.

Sorry, this forum is for verified users only. Please Login or Register to continue

Comments are closed.