• Resolved
    Posted in: Arcane  
    Adrien
    September 6, 2017 at 1:59 pm #103596

Hi,

I’m having issues to display custom avatar or gravatar with this theme.

Fresh wordpress multisite install.
    I have a main site where users will register their account (eg mysite.com)
    and a subsite on which arcane will be installed (eg mysite.com/teamwars)
    I’ve already configured buddypress so that users profile is sync on both sites.
    However when they go on mysite.com/teamwars, everything except their profile picture is sync. It keeps showing the default arcane avatar as profile picture.

Desactivate Arcane and try with another theme, profile picture sync perfectly. Everything works fine.

I’ve even try to achieve this with gravatar, so that when users sign up on main site they are asked to create a gravatar account too. Uncheck ‘Allow registered members to upload avatars’ in buddypress settings. Gravatar shows up on main site but not on subsite where arcane is installed. Still showing default arcane avatar. Replace arcane with another theme. Works fine again, same gravatar is displayed on both sites.

Ok, maybe the issue is with multisite. Try to setup gravatar with Arcane on single site on fresh wordpress install but yet again does not work.

The problem seems to be with arcane.
    I need an urgent fix for this. Anyone can help please?

Sorry, this forum is for verified users only. Please Login or Register to continue

Comments are closed.