Background help & Logo help

Theme support is offered to verified customers by forum only. Support requests and solutions made by email, Skype, Envato or any other method will be redirected back to the forum.

pbz
    April 15, 2013 at 10:16 am #29934

Hello! I want to first thank you on an amazing theme, you did a very great job on this and I’m really enjoying it so far. I’m having some problems with replacing the red volcano background with a modified version that I created with my site logo on it.When I hit “File > Save for web” it saves the entire thing and doesnt give me all the images. Is there an easier way to save just the wallpaper?

You can view what I got here for a better understanding of what I’m trying to accomplish with this great theme.
    If you can help me with this, I would also like to know if there is a way to remove the logo from the wordpress install so it doesnt overwrite my background, because I will have the logo already on background no point in having the other one.
    Thanks and I look forward to hearing from you.

Sorry, this forum is for verified users only. Please Login or Register to continue

Comments are closed.