BBpress Forum Issues

• In Progress
    Posted in: Orizon  
    jwhyte
    August 9, 2014 at 1:06 am #46882

Hi there,

I’ve encountered 2 problems with the integration between the bbpress forums and orizon themes. I’ve searched high and low for the code to fix the problems, which I generally will find and fix. I do lack PHP knowledge though so it could be right in front of me.

First issue:
    w

So as you can see in the red circles, the avatars are not inline with the name (vice-versa). But TLa Throbbo’s is perfectly fine? Now I looked Chrome and inspected the elements to find that everyone else’s image had a rather large box about 3 times bigger than their avatars are shown (imaginary box), whereas Throbbos was only the size you see. Does anyone know how to fix this, or where I should look to fix?

Secondly:
    w

Similar problem with before… the Forum menu indents at the top. Now I know there was an image there and someone else removed it. But they couldn’t find the code either.

Can I get a pointer as to where to look for this?

Cheers guys and thankyou for a great theme! It’s truly impressive and I have thoroughly enjoyed working with PHP code!

Sorry, this forum is for verified users only. Please Login or Register to continue

Comments are closed.