BBpress Forum Issues

Theme support is offered to verified customers by forum only. Support requests and solutions made by email, Skype, Envato or any other method will be redirected back to the forum.

This topic is: not resolved
  • In Progress
    Posted in: Orizon  
    jwhyte
    August 9, 2014 at 1:06 am #46882

Hi there,

I’ve encountered 2 problems with the integration between the bbpress forums and orizon themes. I’ve searched high and low for the code to fix the problems, which I generally will find and fix. I do lack PHP knowledge though so it could be right in front of me.

First issue:
    w

So as you can see in the red circles, the avatars are not inline with the name (vice-versa). But TLa Throbbo’s is perfectly fine? Now I looked Chrome and inspected the elements to find that everyone else’s image had a rather large box about 3 times bigger than their avatars are shown (imaginary box), whereas Throbbos was only the size you see. Does anyone know how to fix this, or where I should look to fix?

Secondly:
    w

Similar problem with before… the Forum menu indents at the top. Now I know there was an image there and someone else removed it. But they couldn’t find the code either.

Can I get a pointer as to where to look for this?

Cheers guys and thankyou for a great theme! It’s truly impressive and I have thoroughly enjoyed working with PHP code!

Sorry, this forum is for verified users only. Please Login or Register to continue

Comments are closed.