collect funding not working

Theme support is offered to verified customers by forum only. Support requests and solutions made by email, Skype, Envato or any other method will be redirected back to the forum.

This topic is: not resolved
  • In Progress
    Posted in: Fundingpress  
    square205
    June 25, 2021 at 3:25 pm #128645

I was finally able to get a test stripe payment to apply to a project by using the rewards system (other method still wont work), but when I went to collect funding from the front end, the confirm button did not trigger anything. I looked at funding.js and discovered that the function targeting #collect-funding was also targeting #project-funders .project-backer however in single-project.php the .project-backer class name and data attributes were missing from the code. I added it to the line with the class name ‘backer’ in single-project.php and the confirm button will now trigger an admin-ajax call, but I am getting a 403 status.

In addition, the funder name does not seem to be storing with the funding details (am getting the email though).

I have found many issues with this theme and would really like someone to help me work through these otherwise my site is a brick and I will have to either try to repair this myself or scrap the whole thing and start with a new theme. I have also posted to the discord, and not gotten a response.

Sorry, this forum is for verified users only. Please Login or Register to continue

Comments are closed.