Customizing Profile Page and Suggestions

• In Progress
    Posted in: Arcane  
    lreznick1
    January 24, 2017 at 3:36 am #93950

Great work on the theme. I have been able to do quite a bit of customizing with replacing some of the image files and changing some of the PHP code. However, I had a few questions on location of certain things:

1. Profile pages. I cannot for the life of me find single user profile pages. I would like to customize it. For example. On a profile it has buttons across the top IE: Activity, Friends, Notifications things like that. I’m looking to change or delete those row buttons and also add custom php for when the tab is pressed. Where can I find this code?

2. I wanted to make the player profile customizable like the team pages. When a new user registers, and goes to his/her profile it adds a profile template like the Team page and the user can edit his/her profile with visual composer. For a future update would be nice to have this in the admin menu. A check box to turn customizable profiles on and off.

3. RGBA information. I’m looking to play around with the actual color of the theme. Sifted through the colours.php and cant seem to find any of the rgb info. I see alot of “$hex2 = arcane_hex2rgb(of_get_option(‘primary_color’));” But not sure where the rbga scale is. Also, in another update, it would be nice to see in the admin panel an RGBA scaler for different windows in the theme. So we can create something truley one of a kind.

4. Window bars. Curious if the top heading of window boxes are images or just code. It comes down to wanting to change the look and color of the theme as question 1.

Thanks in advance for the reply. Keep up the great work and updates!

Sorry, this forum is for verified users only. Please Login or Register to continue

Comments are closed.