Double Elimination/Losers Bracket

• In Progress
    Posted in: Arcane  
    rubara
    March 22, 2022 at 7:56 am #138295

Hello there, bought the theme – awesome work!!! Everything is working perfect, just one thing… that bracket. Its only Single/Direct elimination which is almost unusable. Its not 1999 and every tournament have Lower/Losers bracket. I saw a post here, people are asking the same since 2019 and you guys said “Its in our TO DO list” so dunno whats on your TO DO list, but we need this or the template is trash… Everyone who buys the template expects it to have such option not only single elimination – i mean atleast point it out in the description, so people can see it before they give 70+ euros for something that wont work as it should be. I saw you have premium plugins too +30$ for 3 more tournament modes – still no Double elimination… You have “lower” bracket for 3rd place, i dont think it will be that hard even to write a plugin that extends it for the rest of the bracket. I am expecting your reply – will/can it be done or we should just refund and search for another solution? Sorry if i sound kinda frustrated but … this is a game changer for alot of projects.

Sorry, this forum is for verified users only. Please Login or Register to continue

Comments are closed.