Edit Slider carrousel and fix bug in sidebar widgets

• Resolved
    Posted in: Orizon  
    Rhairison
    September 23, 2014 at 7:32 pm #49503

First I would like to say that this theme is beautiful and combines pefeitamente with my forum, so I need some adjustments.

I want to use the slider carrousel to showcase the latest games on my forum. I will use the carrousel just for that and nothing else!

The size of a cover ideal game would be 155×110. so I would have this space carrousel, today’s image is very narrow.

Also like that the whole game cover appear. I know that the post shows how a banner and the slider handle only one piece of the image. I do not care how the post appears on because I’m redirecting all visitors to my forum picture. the Orizon is functioning as a portal.

Its edit this for me?

I have other doubts we’ll see now solve here or not, the sidebars hide certain content, some widgets work well but others like text widgets have a problem viewing text.

The early texts do not appear. look at the images below.

I have a widget that displays a text for connected users and other text for users not connected.

so I can add html links in these widget for each type of user, but the problem is that these links or HTML not working in this sidebar for widgets.

Html to justify text tmb does not work.

I’m sure it works on another theme the links appear.

In the gallery of images is possible to place a link on images? when the person clicks on the image it goes to the specified link! is this possible? since way would make an index of covers of games and people would choose the games click and redirect.

from already thank you. is a beautiful theme only needs a few tweaks to my purpose

http://developer-br.esy.es/

Sorry, this forum is for verified users only. Please Login or Register to continue

Comments are closed.