Erorr with Paypal

• In Progress
    Posted in: Fundingpress  
    ortegafamilyenterprises
    October 29, 2014 at 6:27 pm #51823

Hello,

I am having some issues with inter grading Paypal to this theme. I followed the video you guys posted step by step and I have searched all posts regarding this matter but I still got same errors and issues. This is that happens:

In Sandbox mode:

When I hit commit to funding, these error messages come up:

“Warning: error_log() expects parameter 2 to be long, string given in /opt/php54/lib/php/Log/error_log.php on line 153

Warning: error_log() expects parameter 2 to be long, string given in /opt/php54/lib/php/Log/error_log.php on line 153

Warning: error_log() expects parameter 2 to be long, string given in /opt/php54/lib/php/Log/error_log.php on line 153”

Then it continues to the Paypal log-in page as normal. I log-in with the other personal test account I created and I am able to finish everything normal in the Paypal site. When I hit “Return” it takes me back to the main page and not the campaign page. Also, It doesn’t show that the campaign has been affected by the funds.

In Live Mode:

When I hit commit to funding, these error messages come up:
    Warning: error_log() expects parameter 2 to be long, string given in /opt/php54/lib/php/Log/error_log.php on line 153

Fatal error: Uncaught exception ‘Exception’ with message ‘Preapproval failed: User is not allowed to perform this action’ in /home3/ortegaen/public_html/thegoodscout.com/wp-content/themes/funding_press/funding/paypal.php:100 Stack trace: #0 /home3/ortegaen/public_html/thegoodscout.com/wp-content/themes/funding_press/funding/funding.php(347): F_PayPal->get_auth_url(Object(WP_Post), NULL, Object(WP_Post)) #1 [internal function]: F_Controller->action_template_redirect(”) #2 /home3/ortegaen/public_html/thegoodscout.com/wp-includes/plugin.php(505): call_user_func_array(Array, Array) #3 /home3/ortegaen/public_html/thegoodscout.com/wp-includes/template-loader.php(12): do_action(‘template_redire…’) #4 /home3/ortegaen/public_html/thegoodscout.com/wp-blog-header.php(16): require_once(‘/home3/ortegaen…’) #5 /home3/ortegaen/public_html/thegoodscout.com/index.php(17): require(‘/home3/ortegaen…’) #6 {main} thrown in /home3/ortegaen/public_html/thegoodscout.com/wp-content/themes/funding_press/funding/paypal.php on line 100Warning: error_log() expects parameter 2 to be long, string given in /opt/php54/lib/php/Log/error_log.php on line 153

Fatal error: Uncaught exception ‘Exception’ with message ‘Preapproval failed: User is not allowed to perform this action’ in /home3/ortegaen/public_html/thegoodscout.com/wp-content/themes/funding_press/funding/paypal.php:100 Stack trace: #0 /home3/ortegaen/public_html/thegoodscout.com/wp-content/themes/funding_press/funding/funding.php(347): F_PayPal->get_auth_url(Object(WP_Post), NULL, Object(WP_Post)) #1 [internal function]: F_Controller->action_template_redirect(”) #2 /home3/ortegaen/public_html/thegoodscout.com/wp-includes/plugin.php(505): call_user_func_array(Array, Array) #3 /home3/ortegaen/public_html/thegoodscout.com/wp-includes/template-loader.php(12): do_action(‘template_redire…’) #4 /home3/ortegaen/public_html/thegoodscout.com/wp-blog-header.php(16): require_once(‘/home3/ortegaen…’) #5 /home3/ortegaen/public_html/thegoodscout.com/index.php(17): require(‘/home3/ortegaen…’) #6 {main} thrown in /home3/ortegaen/public_html/thegoodscout.com/wp-content/themes/funding_press/funding/paypal.php on line 100

And thats it. It doesnt move anywhere. What do I Do?

Sorry, this forum is for verified users only. Please Login or Register to continue

Comments are closed.