Error installing latest update theme

• In Progress
    Posted in: Fundingpress  
    wilbedon
    February 15, 2014 at 5:32 pm #30784

Hello, we decided to install again the site using the latest update of theme, since it has translation functionality but doesn’t work, I tried in 2 different hostings, in the first after activate the theme shows this error: Warning: require_once(System.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in D:Hosting11283380htmlgreenmonkeyswp-contentthemesfunding_pressfundinglibPayPalSerializerSerializer.php on line 54

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required ‘System.php’ (include_path=’.;C:phppear’) in D:Hosting11283380htmlgreenmonkeyswp-contentthemesfunding_pressfundinglibPayPalSerializerSerializer.php on line 54

And second simply shows a blank page. Please what do I have to do for solving this bug, this is very frustrating because I think I’ve wasted my time doing this upgrade. you should offer a trial version then I could decide well before buying the theme.
    Thanks.

PD. by PM I sent the ftp details to mr. raaaa.

Sorry, this forum is for verified users only. Please Login or Register to continue

Comments are closed.