Error installing latest update theme

Theme support is offered to verified customers by forum only. Support requests and solutions made by email, Skype, Envato or any other method will be redirected back to the forum.

This topic is: not resolved
  • In Progress
    Posted in: Fundingpress  
    wilbedon
    February 15, 2014 at 5:32 pm #30784

Hello, we decided to install again the site using the latest update of theme, since it has translation functionality but doesn’t work, I tried in 2 different hostings, in the first after activate the theme shows this error: Warning: require_once(System.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in D:Hosting11283380htmlgreenmonkeyswp-contentthemesfunding_pressfundinglibPayPalSerializerSerializer.php on line 54

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required ‘System.php’ (include_path=’.;C:phppear’) in D:Hosting11283380htmlgreenmonkeyswp-contentthemesfunding_pressfundinglibPayPalSerializerSerializer.php on line 54

And second simply shows a blank page. Please what do I have to do for solving this bug, this is very frustrating because I think I’ve wasted my time doing this upgrade. you should offer a trial version then I could decide well before buying the theme.
    Thanks.

PD. by PM I sent the ftp details to mr. raaaa.

Sorry, this forum is for verified users only. Please Login or Register to continue

Comments are closed.