error rec'd with last update…

• Resolved
    Posted in: Arcane  
    The_Quota
    February 26, 2017 at 2:01 am #96912

Sorry up front if this has a fix and I missed it; kindly reference me the post and I’ll check it out (thx!).

I haven’t done anything with this stuff since ‘quitting’ which was around Christmas time. I was running v1.4.3 at that time. The version I just updated to is v.1.4.8.

I then updated all my plugins using the WP dashboard and in doing so, all were updated (sans Visual Composer, which we all know is normal if you are using the theme’s version and do not have your own purchased copy, anyways…) but I received the following error message:

“Warning: Error while sending QUERY packet. PID=901287 in (I removed the file path)… wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 1877”

Below is the relevant code around that region when you open up and look in the wp-db.php file:

/**
    	 * Internal function to perform the mysql_query() call.
    	 * @since 3.9.0
    	 * @access private
    	 * @see wpdb::query()
    	 * @param string $query The query to run.
    	 */
    	private function _do_query( $query ) {
    		if ( defined( 'SAVEQUERIES' ) && SAVEQUERIES ) {
    			$this->timer_start();
    		}

if ( ! empty( $this->dbh ) && $this->use_mysqli ) {
    			$this->result = mysqli_query( $this->dbh, $query );
    		} elseif ( ! empty( $this->dbh ) ) {
    			$this->result = mysql_query( $query, $this->dbh );
    		}
    		$this->num_queries++;

if ( defined( 'SAVEQUERIES' ) && SAVEQUERIES ) {
    			$this->queries[] = array( $query, $this->timer_stop(), $this->get_caller() );
    		}
    	}

*Line 1877 is the line with $this->result = mysql_query($query, $this->dbh );

Is this known? Can anyone suggest what I did/ can do to look into this?

Thanks,

-Q

Sorry, this forum is for verified users only. Please Login or Register to continue

Comments are closed.