Feature sugestions

• In Progress
    Posted in: Arcane  
    max3366
    October 13, 2017 at 4:59 pm #105238

First I must say Great job it is an amazing theme. That being said I feel there are certain functionalities that are core to any tournament hosting website which are missing. i have listed few as i faced them my self, i hope Devs will take these into consideration.

MOST IMPORTANT: users shouldn’t be allowed to edit the team page via Visual editor. users should only be able to edit a prefixed team profile like they can edit their personal profile. Because users can delete the whole template including “Games Block” in existing method. which renders the team unable to join tournaments.

1. Option to allow users to join tournament without admin approval.
    2. Leaderboards tournament and global.
    3. More categorized games Like Platform (PC, PS4, Xbox etc).
    4. If users are not allowed to create tournaments then the tabs “published and drafts” must mot be visible under “profile>tournaments”.
    5. Profile page should have the “Matches” tab for user matches.
    5. Team page should have a “tournaments” tab also, for team tournaments.
    6. Replace “X” button to “Delete team” button under team profile>settings.
    7. Option to create paid tournaments with capability to accept payments from paypal or woocommerce.

last but not least:
    Comprehensive Tutorials/documentation about the functions/procedures and options. Also add search option to forum so users can search the topics and find answers to questions that have already been answered in past.

Once again great job guys for an amazing template and please consider these suggestions to make it even more awesome than it is already.

Thank you,

Sorry, this forum is for verified users only. Please Login or Register to continue

Comments are closed.