Theme support is offered to verified customers by forum only. Support requests and solutions made by email, Skype, Envato or any other method will be redirected back to the forum.
The directions below are posted in the theme
Documentation, but I can’t seem to find the custom fields, drop down, or
add custom fields button to implement this feature.
NEW in version 3.0: Add custom image for the post
We have added an option to add an custom image for the post to
make it look nicer on the site. Basically now you will have 2 images:
One that is the whole website and one for the post itself. To add a
custom image for the post please follow these steps:
- Upload your modified image in media
- Copy the direct link of the image
- In the post, scroll down to custom fields
- On the dropdown, select “inner-post-image”
- On the value field, paste your image link (please include http://)
- Click on Add custom field button on the left hand side and update the post