Few Problems and questions

• In Progress
    Posted in: Arcane  
    Insiemo
    November 25, 2017 at 12:41 pm #106558

Hey, I have a few problems about new updated, and problems.

Firstly when I create new tournament no buttons seem to act. I can click them allright but there is no effect. What follows I cant edit any tournaments, make them premium or even launch.

Secondly in my “apperance” tab I cant see theme option section. To go to Arcane options, change colours etc. There is a wider gap between one and the other option (emails and install plugins) that I can click to go there. But its kind of annoying.

Thirdly I get this error in tournament module in my mainpoage (vew tournaments)

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/klient.dhosting.pl/insiemo/reconnect.gg-eiw7/public_html/wp-content/themes/arcane/addons/tournaments/extended_functions.php on line 2280

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/klient.dhosting.pl/insiemo/reconnect.gg-eiw7/public_html/wp-content/themes/arcane/addons/tournaments/extended_functions.php on line 2280

Whats with that?

About the pay to join feature. I understand that I can create that product in woo, select “join all premium” and the member becomes a premium member that can join all premium tournaments. For how long? Can I set till the end of the month or 30 days? Whats more can I set member to premium manually? I have a physical club that you can come and pay those prermium fee. How can I then change user that created account and paid me face to face to allow him to join premium tournaments?

Sorry, this forum is for verified users only. Please Login or Register to continue

Comments are closed.