Few Website Issues

• In Progress
    Posted in: Arcane  
    Stiggerz
    April 18, 2017 at 1:09 am #99015

Hey Zorc,

I’m not quite sure if anyone else has reported these bugs/glitches yet but a group of us conducted some tests over last weekend and found some issues with a website that I created. I’m not necessarily sure if it is something that I did when installing the new version of the theme (Version used:1.4.9). Just wanted to relay this to the you and the devs to see if you could assist me to fix the issues or let me know if they will be addressed in the next patch. That said, here are the issues that we found:

1) The first thing that we noticed was that the match center (index page) and tournament section was not working properly for any of the tournament types. Some of the matches were showing up on the match center while others were not. In addition some said that matches were upcoming despite the match already been well past the time allocated on the website and scores were already submitted.

Side Note: Tournament matches didn’t show up on the upcoming match widget.

2) We then tested a ladder tournament from your premium tournament plugin and quickly ran into a couple of problems.

a. The first thing that caught our eye was that the results were coming in backwards. In general those that received the higher score officially lost on the website and/or received no score.

b. Number of times challenged did not show up for many of the players.

c. Match scores didn’t show up on the bottom of the tournament tab but did on the match pages. (Maybe same problem as match center problem?)

d. Challenged players couldn’t be challenged again after playing the first match. Was stuck on “Player is currently playing their match”. I don’t believe they exceeded their challenge limit.

Once again, love this team and keep up the good work! Just wanted to relay this and see if this is an isolated problem or if this is known and will be fixed in the next update.

Let me know if you want need permissions to investigate.

Best,
    Stigz

Sorry, this forum is for verified users only. Please Login or Register to continue

Comments are closed.