Finding specific style code

• In Progress
    Posted in: Orizon  
    TechGTV
    June 22, 2013 at 7:28 am #30120

Hello,

I recently bought this theme and so far i’m very satisfied. But there are 2 things i would like to change and i cant seem to find out where the CSS code for this change is located.
    I would like to use the “page” CSS for all my post pages but i can’t seem to locate the CSS for the posts. here are the links to the pages i’m talking about
    a post:
    a page:
    I would like to have the spoiler table styled the same, and styled as the mirage page.
    Any suggestion on where to look? The spoiler plugin CSS gets overwritten by the themes CSS style.
    The second thing i will probably find out quick, but i might as well ask it here in case i still didn’t find it when the answer comes.
    The question would be how to change the behaviour of the featured image inside the slider. As you can see on my homepage the image in the slider is in the center, and i can’t seem to find the code to align it differently. Because of the center alignment i’m limited on what image to use because of the clipping what would occur.
    Any help is apreciated! 🙂
    Tech

Sorry, this forum is for verified users only. Please Login or Register to continue

Comments are closed.