For Mycred users

• In Progress
    Posted in: Arcane  
    knoepert
    November 24, 2017 at 11:04 am #106536

Good morning everyone!

I have gotten some intell about the recent update of wordpress and mycred. For everyone who uses mycred in arcane or other template of SWthemes, please read this as i will explain some cases.

1. The affiliate system.
    The affiliate system is broken. It needs a complete rewrite, so asking your members to use their invite link to invite there friends wont work. This is because of VC ( WPBakery )

If the link is placed on a normal page or post that’s not been edited with VC, only then the link would work. But placing this in a post is not an option as also for pages that you cant edit as VC would bug the invite link. ( yes, its strange for me as well. But mycred users complaining about it on their forum, and some people might not have access to this forum section on mycred, that’s why i share this here so everyone can be updated. )

2. Logs aint working
    The logs of mycred wont move forward or backwards while scrolling in the logs. its missing some strings and the devs of mycred are on it. Temp solution, old fashion way. Typ what page on your right corner, typ the number 4 or 5 ( depends ofc where u want to go ) and bash enter.

3. The ”MYCRED FOR VISUAL COMPOSER” plugin does not work on SWthemes, my plugin did not work as it should be working. But, you can also hardcode it into the script with some PHP lines.

4. The mycred wepay extension is not updated over 2 years. Builders of it confirmed it to me as they wont update this extension as it needs to be rewrited. Using this payment system as an option will not be advised.

If you have any mycred questions, reply here. Any scripting questions should be asked to the people of SWThemes. Also, i am not an moderator or an admin. I know this information, and i want it to share this with the community to improve their website without using outdated stuff or miss buying plugins that aint working with VC and the templates of SWthemes.

If any moderator of SWthemes is reading this, if this aint allowed to share this content, then this topic can be closed and deleted and been seen as unsended.

Sorry, this forum is for verified users only. Please Login or Register to continue

Comments are closed.