Getting a plugin conflict with “pandemic-core” and “ReduxFramework”

Theme support is offered to verified customers by forum only. Support requests and solutions made by email, Skype, Envato or any other method will be redirected back to the forum.

• In Progress
    Posted in: Pandemic  
    Deadfire
    November 11, 2021 at 6:49 pm #129182

Getting a plugin conflict with “pandemic-core” and “ReduxFramework” and as such once I install “pandemic-core” the site, my wp-admin gives me the “white screen” error.

The Error log gives me the following:
    PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to a member function dirlist() on null in /var/www/html/wp-content/plugins/pandemic-core/extensions/wbc_importer/extension_wbc_importer.php:107\nStack trace:\n#0 /var/www/html/wp-content/plugins/pandemic-core/extensions/wbc_importer/extension_wbc_importer.php(149): ReduxFramework_extension_wbc_importer->demoFiles()\n#1 /var/www/html/wp-content/plugins/pandemic-core/extensions/wbc_importer/extension_wbc_importer.php(71): ReduxFramework_extension_wbc_importer->getImports()\n#2 /var/www/html/wp-content/themes/pandemic/inc/redux-framework/redux-framework.php(179): ReduxFramework_extension_wbc_importer->__construct(Object(ReduxFramework))\n#3 /var/www/html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(292): redux_register_custom_extension_loader(Object(ReduxFramework))\n#4 /var/www/html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(316): WP_Hook->apply_filters('', Array)\n#5 /var/www/html/wp-includes/plugin.php(484): WP_Hook->do_action(Array)\n#6 /var/www/html/wp-content/plugins/redux-framework/redux-core/inc/classes/class-redux-ext in /var/www/html/wp-content/plugins/pandemic-core/extensions/wbc_importer/extension_wbc_importer.php on line 107

extension_wbc_importer.php lines 104-114:

public function demoFiles() {

$this->filesystem = $this->parent->filesystem->execute( 'object' );
                $dir_array = $this->filesystem->dirlist( $this->demo_data_dir, false, true );

if ( !empty( $dir_array ) && is_array( $dir_array ) ) {

uksort( $dir_array, 'strcasecmp' );
                    return $dir_array;

}else{

Sorry, this forum is for verified users only. Please Login or Register to continue

Comments are closed.