Ideas/Customization

• In Progress
    Posted in: Arcane  
    CaseyMcLovin
    April 16, 2017 at 3:29 am #98969

Hopefully, you are having a wonderful day. I have a couple things I need to be altered on the page but unsure if it should be considered a customization request or an idea for your theme.

– Change the word Members to Survivors (Be nice to be able to change the display of the word Members to anything you want)

– Change the word Games to Platforms (Some people using the theme might not use it for multi-game use, so instead I would like to change the word to platforms ex: Playstation, XBOX, PC, Windows 10, etc).

– Change the word Team to Tribe (Be nice to be able to change the display of the word team to anything you want)

– Would be nice to list Servers as children to the Platforms (Servers as children to Games). Tribes can then connect their tribes to that server (Teams can connect their team to what servers they play on per game).

I really would like these changes done but feel they would be a big asset to your theme and shouldn’t really be classified as me needing to purchase a customization package for the theme. Please let me know!

Sorry, this forum is for verified users only. Please Login or Register to continue

Comments are closed.