Important: Users cannot login with other languages

• Resolved
    Posted in: BlackFyre  
    SevenRichieWhite
    June 15, 2015 at 12:09 am #62351

Hi Skywarrior Team,

i use a test version of WMPL but with full features. Will buy a licence in future. Now i have a problem with the login popup in other languages. My site uses two languages: English (default) and german. If i set directory usage in WPML, users cannot login on the german page. Just on the english page.

If i try to login with german language, the following link will be displayed: http://mysite.com/de//wp-login.php?

I had to check this in the header.php and found this one on line 159: <form name="LoginWithAjax_Form" id="LoginWithAjax_Form" action="<?php echo esc_url(home_url())?><?php echo (!is_plugin_active("better-wp-security/better-wp-security.php")) ? "/wp-login.php?" : "/?"; ?>" method="post">
    Note: Some “” characters changed for here, because the others will break the code.
    What can I do to make it work here?

Another:
    If i set subdomain usage in WPML, users get logged out when changing the language and has to login again. I’m note sure about that but i think it is a wrong DNS setup by the server. I don’t have rights to edit DNS settings on my server because its a shared host.
    I’ll go to another provider in future but for now the subdomain usage is not working.

Cheers

Sorry, this forum is for verified users only. Please Login or Register to continue

Comments are closed.